Saturday, December 11, 2010

What I loved

My favorite thing about this class was a combination of outside resources that were available and the main text.  I really liked the websites that gave strong examples about everything we discuss in this class.  It almost could serve as a secondary to the main text by Epstein.  This book was one of the best parts of class as it served all main ideas and concepts to us in easy to understand language.  Every week we would read deeper into the text providing us with new ideas that we would relate to our lives.  My favorite part of this book was the way it was written and the language Epstein uses.  My least favorite part of this class was the many intricate parts to concepts and ideas that we had to learn.  I had trouble taking in the many different ways to look at such things as the many fallacy types.     

No comments:

Post a Comment